Taylor Stud Welding 800DA Controller
Compact manoeuvrable Drawn Arc equipment designed to weld up to 12mm reduced base studs. With its simple robust construction the 800DA offers an economic and reliable method of fixing Mild Steel and Stainless Steel studs. Fast, accurate and easy to operate, the System 800DA gives you better weld results. Designed and built to exacting standards and meets all required standards, the System 800DA is CE marked.
- Robust and compact design housing all components in one cabinet.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Soak tested components used. All systems undergo extensive durability tests.
- Microcomputer controlled.
- Constant weld current.
- Infinitely adjustable welding time.
- Solid state switching.
- Visual time display.
- Constant air cooling.
- Recessed front and back panels protect controls and weld sockets.
- Twist and lock weld plugs and sockets.
- Hand tool can use any UK and European chucking system.
- Gun lift test facility.
- Chuck saver circuit fitted.
- Fitted with gas facility.
- Welds Short Cycle Drawn Arc.