|Welding Stud Range||6mm – 25mm|
|Input||3ph. 400v 50Hz|
|(other voltages available)|
|Max. KVA Rating||120KVA|
|Welding Current (10% cycle)||400 – 2700|
|Welding Time (m/sec)||50 – 1500|
|Welding Rate||30 – 6/min|
|Transformer Insulation Class||H|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)||1000 x 610 x 840|
Taylor Stud Welding DA 2700E Controller
Robust manoeuvrable Drawn Arc equipment designed to weld large studs up to 25mm in diameter. With their simple construction this range of equipment offers an economical and reliable method of fixing Mild Steel and Stainless Steel studs. Fast, accurate and easy to operate this range of heavy duty equipment gives you better weld results. Designed and built to meet all required standards, this range of Drawn Arc equipment is CE marked.
• Robust and compact design housing all components in one cabinet.
• Mounted on 4 wheels making the machine easily manoeuvrable (front 2 swivel wheels are fitted with brakes).
• Soak tested components used. All systems undergo extensive durability tests.
• Microcomputer controlled.
• Infinitely adjustable welding current.
• Constant current control.
• Infinitely adjustable welding time.
• Solid state switching.
• Visual current and time display.
• Current reporting procedure.
• Thermostatically controlled air cooling.
• Recessed front and back panels protect controls and weld sockets.
• Twist and lock weld plugs and sockets.
• Hand tool can use any UK and European chucking system.
• Gun lift test facility.
• Chuck saver circuit fitted.
• Fitted with gas facility.
• Welds Short Cycle Drawn Arc.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Taylor Stud Welding DA 2700E Controller”
You must be logged in to post a review.