Statiflex® Wall Mounted Welding Fume Extractors
The Statiflex 400-MS stationary, wall-mounted low vacuum system is intended for light to medium duty extraction and filtration of welding fume. The Statiflex is designed for facilities with fixed work stations and little available floor space. A self-cleaning filter is standard on the Statiflex 400-MS.
- Generous Airflow – 735 CFM with LFA 3.1 or 4.1 extraction arms and SF2400 fan
- Spark Arrestor – Also functions as a pre-filter for larger-sized particulate.
- Filter size and wedged shape filter pattern results in high filter efficiency, longer filter life and lower operational costs
- RotaPulse® automatic cleaning system simplifies filter maintenance
- Large Filter capacity 30 m2
- Ideal for use in job shops welding schools, and maintenance departments.
- Cleaner Work Environment – Reduce dust and dirt in operator and surrounding work area
- Filter Size – Generously sized filters help to lower operational costs
- Flexible Configuration – Ability to choose a single or dual arm unit to meet application requirements
Be the first to review “Statiflex® 400-MS Single Arm Weld Fume Extraction Unit”
You must be logged in to post a review.