Mobile Welding Fume Extractor with Filtration
The Mobiflex® 200-M is a low vacuum system for welding fume extraction and filtration. Its size and mobility make the Mobiflex® 200-M ideal for smaller manufacturing facilities that require light to medium duty welding fume extraction¹ in variable locations.
- Generous airflow – 735 CFM with LFA 3.1/4.1 extraction arm.¹
- Front casters and rear wheels – provide mobility.
- Low noise operation – 69 dBA.
- Internal spark arrestor – also functions as a pre-filter for larger-sized particulate.
- Cellulose filter.
- Optimal motion and reach for work area – choose from a variety of extraction arm models or select a hose/hood set.
- One-year warranty (30 day warranty on filter).
- Filter status indicator – visual guide to remaining filter life.
- Large filter capacity – 50 m¹
¹ Not suitable for use with cutting or arc gouging operations.
² CFM level is dependent upon arm length, fan type and system maintenance.
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 900 mm x 810 mm x 1210 mm
NET WEIGHT 90 kg
POWER CONSUMPTION: 0.75 kW
CAPACITY: Max. Approx. 1250 m³/h at the hood
ARM: Ø 203 mm with rotatable hood and throttle valve
HOSE: Ø 203 mm
FILTER EFFICIENCY: up to 99%
Be the first to review “Mobiflex® 200-M Welding Fume Extraction Base Unit”
You must be logged in to post a review.