- Fitted with a 3M™ Speedglas™ Auto-Darkening Filter 9100V (45x93mm): variable dark shade 5, 8, 9-13 for most types of arc welding
- Large (17 x 10 cm), curved, protective grinding visor with excellent views up,down and peripherally.
- Delay function to set the dark-to-light switching time
- Sensitivity of the arc detection can be adjusted for unsurpassed swithching reliability
- Tack welding comfort mode helps to minimise eye strain during extended tack welding applications
- Features multiple adjustment, ergonomic, fully suspended headband. Improves comfort & minimises fatigue.
- Balanced, belt-worn, easy-to-adjust supplied-air regulator that consistently delivers the airflow level you set – from 170 l/min to 305 l/min.
- N.B: The airline supply must be air of breathable quality, meeting the requirements of EN 12021. Please visit our Air Quality Testing page to find out more.
Optimised for welding & grinding, the state-of-the-art 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet 9100FX Air features a flip-up combination of an Auto-Darkening Filter and grinding visor. Supplied complete with a 3M™ Versaflo™ Supplied Air Regulator V-500 to offer a complete respiratory protective system.