Range : 6-60” Carbon & Stainless
The more popular no tack model has arched cross bars to permit a 90% circumferential weld without removing the clamp. Powerful enough to pull piping into alignment for tacking, and or welding.
The ratchet type External Line-up Clamp is very strong and accurate, but is also lightweight with either ‘standard’ flat cross bars or ‘no tack’ arched cross bars.
- Will not back off while weld is being made.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Stainless option with Stainless Feet and Jacking Bolts
- Hydraulic jack capacity 10-12 ton.
- Specials upon request.
- Precision Acme Threads ensure great strength and ease of operation.
- Mechanism is enclosed to eliminate dirt or mud.
- Standard 1” ratchet handle fits all sizes
Be the first to review “Ratchet Carbon Cage Clamp 24” 62kg”
You must be logged in to post a review.