The Power To Perform!SM
With Micro-Start™ II Technology and our new and improved AC Auto Balance® on board, the Precision TIG® 275 delivers unrivaled starting and welding at low amperages and improved AC aluminum welding performance.
- Patented Micro-Start™ II Technology – Delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for both AC and DC welding.
- AC Auto Balance® – Automatically sets the optimal cleaning vs. penetration levels for great looking aluminum welds.
- High duty cycles – 275 amps at 40% duty cycle.
- Widest output range in its class – 2-340 amps for both AC and DC.
- Add an optional Under-Cooler Cart – For extra storage and water-cooled applications.
- Built-in storage compartment – With removeable tray for torch consumables.
- Excellent stick welder – Even with Fleetweld® 5P (E6010) with new Automatic Hot Start™ and Auto Adaptive Arc Force™ controls.
- 115 volt auxiliary power receptacles – Great for powering an optional water cooler or power tools.
- Water-cooled torch connections with no adapters required – Side mounted, out of the way, and well protected.