Outstanding Operation, Modular Configuration
The Powerwave S350 and S500 are part of a new modular concept from Lincoln Electric; designed to offer a multitude of different set-up configurations, these machines can be tailored easily yet precisely to your welding application. The more powerful Power Wave S700 supports high deposition welding also available in a Tandem MIG system. The new platforms all communicate via Arclink allowing seamless connection with all of Lincoln’s digital Feeders from the PF4X to PF84. All Power Waves® come complete with an Ethernet connection. You can get access to the machine by using this connection and our free software. Updates are free of charge; our website powerwavesoftware.com contains the latest version of software including weld modes.
- Superb arc welding characteristics in Pulse, Pulse on-Pulse®, CV, Stick and TIG DC
- A variety of materials are supported as standard; Steel, Stainless, Aluminium but also High Nickel and CuSi
- RapidArc® for a higher travel speed and less Heat Input with steel and Stainless.
- CheckPoint™ and Production Monitoring™ 2.2 – Use your server or our cloud-based server to view and analyze your welding data on almost any device – desktop, laptop, iPhone® or iPad®, Blackberry® and others. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more. Read More
- Standard Ethernet – Allows for effortless software upgrades through powerwavesoftware.com.