POWERTEC® i are new inverter based compact welders for MIG/MAG and MMA welding. They can be used for both MIG & STICK welding of steel, stainless steel, aluminium as well as for MIG brazing applications.
- Designed with welders for welders : Perfect handling, innovative and easy communication
- Innovative intuitive interface : Easy settings, simple navigation, multi-language…
- Perfect feedability : Optimized wire positioning, 4 driven rolls, inspection window
- Premium arc performance with repeatable arc ignition, excellent arc stability, rapid parameter adjustment
- Ready for the heaviest industrial conditions: Developed and tested under the hardest conditions (TRUE HD) to grant the reliability you need
- Fully featured Synergic and Manual MIG, Auto settings, adjustable functions, Memory, TFT 7’ color screen, USB connectivity
Be the first to review “Lincoln Powertec® I320C Advanced”
You must be logged in to post a review.