Featuring Surface Tension Transfer® process
The revolutionary STT II power source combines high frequency inverter technology with advanced Waveform Control Technology™ to provide a better welding solution than traditional short arc MIG. Unlike CV MIG machines, the STT machine has no voltage control knob. STT uses current controls to adjust the heat independent of the wire feed speed, so changes in electrode extension do not affect heat. Low heat input welds can be produced without overheating or burning through, and distortion is minimized. Spatter and fumes are reduced because the electrode is not overheated — even when welding with larger diameter wires and 100% CO2 shielding gas
- Controlled penetration and outstanding heat input control—Ideal for welding joints with open root, gaps, or on thin material with no burnthrough.
- Reduced spatter and fumes – Current is controlled to achieve optimal metal transfer.
- Various shielding gases blends of Argon including Helium or 100% CO2 with larger diameter wires.
- Good bead control and faster travel speeds Can replace TIG in many applications.
- Background and Tailout Current accurately control fine and coarse heat input for reduced distortion and burnthrough as well as proper penetration.
Be the first to review “Lincoln INVERTEC® STT® II”
You must be logged in to post a review.