Small, powerful and robust
The Invertec® 135S, 150S and 170S offer a range of machines built with the job in mind. These stick machines are suited to a variety of applications and working environments, ensuring that there will be a machine to meet your needs. The design has been focused on providing excellent welding and starting behaviour in a robust and reliable package. Each unit is equipped with a unique set of features and capabilities to guarantee perfect welding for your application. Welding machines need to be tough. At Lincoln Electric, we know that modern equipment needs to be capable of handling harsh environmental conditions. That is why we have built this range in a robust metal case, with large rubber corners and push control buttons for added protection. Rugged and robust on one hand, portable on another, the Invertec® 135S, 150S and 170S are lightweight and easy to handle in any situation.
- Robust design – Unique rubber corners, metal housing and push control buttons to withstand tough environmental conditions.
- Premium arc – Advanced Lincoln technology and know how guarantee performance every time.
- Power Surplus – Additional power for superior arc control.
- Built-in Hot Start – For excellent arc striking.
- Long cables – Primary power extension cables up to 60M can be used.
- Generator ready – to go for use with generators.
- Soft and Crisp mode – Selectable arc modes for different electrode types.
- Auto Adaptive Arc Force – For a stable arc with low spatter levels as standard.
- Digital meter for precise setting.
- Lift TIG with excellent striking without tungsten contamination.
- Portable – Lightweight, small and robust.