Our range of AXXAIR welding generators was designed to facilitate the use and programming of your equipment.
Thanks to an intuitive interface, you will have access to all the functions you need to perform the most demanding welds with ease and consistency. The creation of a program welding is done in a few steps, simplified by
the automatic parameter calculation system.
We paid particular attention to the selection of the technologies used, promoting the use of standard components. This ensures easy access to spare parts,
which simplifies the maintenance of your equipment.
Our new touch screen interface provides easy access to the most advanced functions. user-friendly and intuitive.
QUALITY AND REPETITIVITY
A system of ranking programs by welding configuration (diameter, thickness and head model) makes it very easy to find
the program corresponding to the welding application you are looking for.
Our welding generators are among the most easy to transport to site or move around the workshop. However, if you want to be able to move
effortlessly the gas bottle and the generator, we have designed a very practical transport trolley.
SAXX201 is software compatible with multiple OEM welding head by use of hardware adaptor
AMI, Orbitalum, Polysoude etc....
– Single phase network with earth
– Supply voltage: 110 to 230 V +/-15%
– Input current consumed 25A at 230V and 32A at 110V
– Frequency: 50 / 60Hz
– Maximum inlet pressure: 5 bars
– Maximum flow rate: 50 l / min per gas line
– Dual Gas Control – Head Gas & Backing Gas
– Colour touch screen ’’
– 13 languages
– Up to 16 users with passwords and custom permissions
– Simple and intuitive programming with automatic parameter calculation and programming assistance
– 200 programs in 20 sectors maximum