The PurgEye® Site, now with PurgeNet™
The PurgEye ® Site is our heavy-duty Weld Purge Monitor, ideal for site conditions.
The PurgEye ® Site main features include:
PurgeNet™ interface for smart weld purging accessories, automatic welding machine interface and traffic light visual warning accessory with other accessories following.
Control of welding power sources such as orbital welders and any other automatic welding systems to switch on or off according to oxygen values.
Use of PurgeLog™ software to transfer weld purge data for quality control of welds.
Connection of other smart accessories for weld purging.
Large character OLED screen for easy reading
The large OLED screen allows the display to be easily read and is mainly symbol based, rather than text. The OLED display does not need a backlight and can be viewed from greater angles than LED screens.
Internal electro-mechanical pump with 15 l/m flow rate
The internal electro-mechanical sampling pump can be switched on and off as required. An alert icon flashes in the event of insufficient gas flow.
Other key features include:
- USB lead, including controlling PurgeLog™ software.
- IP68 rated with the lid closed.
- IP65 rated with the lid open.
- Long life, faster response sensor.
- Internal rechargeable battery or mains power operated.
- Battery life up to 10 hours, with a low battery icon allowing 20 minutes for re-charge.
- Warning alarm levels between 1 and 999 ppm.
- PPM / Percentage display at the touch of a button.
- Flow detection for accurate reading of gas samples.
- Blocked filter icon.
- Outstanding protection against HF interference.
- Power on / off with standby button for sensor warm up.
Weld Purge Monitor®, invented by HFT ® in 1975, who own all international intellectual property rights and registered trademarks.
Be the first to review “Argweld® PurgEye® 1500 Site IP68 Weld Purge Monitor®”
You must be logged in to post a review.