Smart switching, full flexibility
The Invertec® V205-S Stick and Lift TIG welder has been designed and manufactured using the latest digital inverter technology, combining both a rugged industrial construction with excellent arc characteristics. The lightweight but solid build of this machine makes it suitable for operation on site in conjunction with a generator or within a workshop environment, providing maximum flexibility. The smart switching 230/400V single phase enables connection of the V205S virtually everywhere.
- Smart switching, 230/400V single phase.
- Excellent arc characteristics.
- Maximum output of 200 amps allows the use of electrodes up to 4.0mm.
- Excellent stick rutile, basic and cellulosic welding performance.
- Adjustable – “Arc Force” and “Hot Start” as standard.
- Line voltage compensation enables use on remote power from an engine driven generator.
- Digital display – allows precise setting of welding current.
- Features “Lift TIG” –with no tungsten contamination